Brame & Lorenceau
Brame & Lorenceau was born of the union of two galleries, both founded in 1864, one by Hector Brame and the other by Jean Lorenceau. For more than forty years, these two independent galleries worked together to combine their passions for French paintings, drawings and sculpture of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Located at the same address since 1921, with extended galleries of over 500 m2, Brame & Lorenceau continues its activities in the spirit of openness and rigor of its predecessors, and under the management of the founders’ direct descendants. It remains one of the favorite haunts of major private collectors, amateurs and institutions worldwide. While remaining very active in the expertise which has made it famous, Brame & Lorenceau today presents the most emblematic artists of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries in the most prestigious international art fairs.
artworks TEFAF Maastricht 2020